Storyboard














For me, the storyboarding process was a wake-up call. After completing the story board, I realized some necessary changes that need to be made in order for me to be successful. One of this changes is that I will have to cut out some of the characters in my film. Due to the pandemic and several other scheduling issues, I have discovered that it was unrealistic for me to assume that I could get six or more people together at a time in an office location. My film has taken a slight turn as I have decided to focus more on the beach portion of my film. This outdoor location makes for safer shooting during a pandemic and requires less characters. The "Film making across the curriculum" article also helped open my eyes to the logistics needed in order to produce a good film. One of the most helpful tips that I retained from this article is the importance on planning out what you plan  to film before going to get the footage. In addition, the article, "Storyboard your way to Success" helped me develop my storyboard above. The article taught me to think through each step and write it down. Because of this method, I was able to look at the bigger picture and decide that I needed a more reasonable shooting location and plot.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magazine Cover Review