Production Blog 5: Premiere Pro

     Using Premiere Pro was definitely a learning experience for me. I have never used any software like this before in my life and I was certainly overwhelmed in the beginning with all of the options, tools, layouts etc. 

    When I sat down to start putting my clips into the software, I realized that I needed some help. My first step was to look up a general overview of how to use the functions of Premiere Pro on YouTube. I quickly realized my mistake as that video was too much information at once. The only valuable information I got from that specific video was how to upload my videos into the software. 

    I followed the steps and successfully uploaded my content. I then used a different approach of looking up YouTube tutorial videos on specific steps in the process. This proved to be much easier to me as I was able to work step by step. I got into a good flow of working on my film, and even began to enjoy piecing together my project and adding effects. 

The editing process was certainly not easy, but it was a great learning experience for me. I enjoy knowing how to edit using this software now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magazine Cover Review