Production Blog 6: Final Touches and Analysis

     After putting together the clips into Premiere Pro, I was down to the final aspects of the project which were proving to be more difficult for me. One of these was adding the movie title and the credits. I had to find several videos explaining how to add text and titles to a movie. I ultimately decided to do a black page for a few seconds and add my title as a way to emphasize the words. I also used the editing tools to fade the words in and out which created a cool title that appealed to the eye.

  

  Another problem that I faced was with adding the sound. This is something that I still have to work on. it was hard for me to figure out how to upload the sound and add it into the software. For the time being, I recorded the sound on my phone and played it onto my computer manually, which worked but made the sound play poorly. I am still trying to find a way to add in the music more clearly. 

    Overall, I  enjoyed using Primmer Pro, but I certainly have more learning to do before I submit my final project.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magazine Cover Review